Accounting / Bookkeeping
In order for a business to be successful and grow, management requires up to date and accurate information at all times. At SWBS, we have the expertise and experience to manage your bookkeeping and accounting needs so you can get on with your core business.
Our services in this are include:
- Periodic bookkeeping (specialising in Reckon and MYOB).
- Monthly management reporting.
- Annual financial statements.
- Cash flow management.
- Budget and forecasting
With ever-changing tax laws you can rest assured the SWBS has you covered. SWBS professionals have extensive experience across many industries. We will assist you in meeting all your compliance obligations and most importantly, help you achieve a tax-effective outcome.
We offer an extensive range of taxation services to business, superannuation funds and individuals including:
- Income tax return preparation and lodgement.
- Paid balance.
- PAYG instalments and PAYG variation.
- BAS preparation.
- GST advice.
- Capital Gains Tax advice.
- Salary packaging advice.
- ATO audit assistance.
- Tax minimisation planning.
- Tax effective business structuring.
The regulation of superannuation in Australia is highly complex and seems to be a moving target. Your partners at SWBS can demystify the complexities of superannuation and assist you in reaping the benefits of managing your own superannuation fund.
Our services include:
- Self-managed superannuation fund establishment.
- Superannuation fund administration and compliance.
- Superannuation tax planning and retirement strategies.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns.
Payroll administration is a specialised area that requires up to date knowledge of Employment and Superannuation Legislation. SWBS can ensure your payroll requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
Our comprehensive range of payroll services include:
- Full confidential payroll administration service.
- PAYG reporting.
- Payroll tax reporting.
- Annual Payment Summary preparation and lodgement.
- Workers Compensation declarations.
Business Start Up
When commencing a new business, there are many decisions to be made. Making the wrong decision can be costly and difficult to change at a later stage.
At SWBS, we offer a comprehensive business start-up service that covers the following areas:
- Selecting the business structure.
- Funding a business.
- Administration of a business.
- Regulatory issues.
- Taxation considerations.
Compliance with the Corporations Act and the requirements of the Australians Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) takes up valuable company time. At SWBS, we take out the guess work and ensure your business remains compliant and penalty free.
We offer the following services:
- Annual review.
- Change in company details and officers.
- Documentation of minutes and resolutions.
- Registered office facility.
- Shareholding administration.
- Board representation.